[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I'm worried - please read

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, betsy1r@xxxxxxxxxxx, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 08:45:54 -0700

Betsy, please go to www.carpoc.org/articles.html and read "What to do when
Animal Control Comes to Your Door"  or "BUSTED!"  We simply and unfortunately
can't be as nice and trusting as once we could.  Darn it all to heck and back.

On Apr 8, 2009, at 4:44:25 AM, "Robert Neiman" <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd watch your back. I would.
Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of Parklin's Pillow Talk AKA Gidget
Co-owner of UKC GR ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo