[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I'm willing to give up my rights

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:44:35 EDT

ROTFLMAO!!!!

You could file a complaint......and then people act like you committed
murder.  Or even more ridiculous, the same people who are complained about  get
to decide if the complaint has merit.....did I say ridiculous???

If someone got physical with me, things will get very ugly..... very  quick.

LOL
* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE
Inquest Huckleberry Fun - That Hot Black Dog aka HUCKS
Inquest Doc  Holliday - aka DOC
and Bunny, aka Her Majesty, aka THE BOSS

In a message dated 10/27/2010 4:50:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx writes:

If I  felt I was treated unjustly by the Board or other members of the Club
and  couldn't work things out.  I'd file a complaint and quit the club.
If I felt justice was not served through the filing of the complaint, I might
 plaster that complaint all over the Internet.  But, I would *not* sue the
Club.

If I were physically attacked at a Board meeting and had the  crap beat out
of me, I would contact law enforcement and let them handle the  situation.
If the Club were to steal my money or use my credit card  information to
pay for the Fut/Mat trophies, I would contact the  authorities.  So, once
again, I would not sue the Club.  But, I  might sue the Board member(s) who
beat
the crap out of me.   <G>