[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I'm tired of the bashing.... and deleting

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:34:59 -0800 (PST)

GREAT post Liana, and true.

I LOVED Colorado, would go back in a heart beat, and was planning on going in
2012 and looking forward to it.  It DID take a great bunch of people to make it
the success that it was, people did work their tail off, and YES, the dinner
was a total success due to the sponsors that paid for a major portion of it.

Chris

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA