[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Im just saying

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:08:27 -0700

The Standard has not changed since 1974  Ed.
The "target"  did not move!    We just started getting results from the
Standard and
the quality of animals to go forward and draw closer to what we consider the
Standard
and our ideal German Shepherd Dog.   Forty years before these clips the quality
was
even LESS on most.    Same with race horses or anything....as we improve our
animals
we have more quality to work with.
No....I do not think those backs, criyos nor toplines nor the  rear drive could
win today.
I DO believe most of the dogs winning today DEFINITELY could have won in 1974.

We just hadn't gotten to this place yet.....but the Standard was the same one
we use now.
If you look at the video's again...you will notice the style of HANDLING has
even
changed...and there is standard on that.       I'm just sayin'.......<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com