[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Im just saying

  • From: randall chesnut <rchesnut70518@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Mary Tripp <mtripp4113@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 22:38:42 +0000 (UTC)

|    |

|   Mary,Couldn't agree more, but without a proper rear it ain't gonna happen.
Randy C.   |

|    |

|    Stationery, an att.net Mail and Paperless Post collaboration    |

     On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 2:17 PM, Mary Tripp <mtripp4113@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 It is all a matter of opinion.  Gets back to covering the mostdistance with
the least effort!!!

Mary

At 01:31 PM 3/31/2015, randall chesnut wrote:

I would say no to the first part, and probably to the second part. Inoticed the
same thing you did in the videos. Most of the ones shown werelacking in rear
drive, and high in the rear end in motion. Theangulation in the rear was
certainly not what we have today. Good orbad? You be the judge.

Randy C.

Stationery,an att.net Mail and Paperless Post collaboration

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:27 PM,"edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have often referred to the standardas a "moving target"... And this reference
was NOT my originalthought ( I don't have many), it was told and explained to
me by a greatbreeder who is not on this list so I'll leave his/her name out of
thisdiscussion. I think you'd all agree that we created the standard and wecan,
and have in the past, change it again! .... If we WANT to! I lookedat the 1974
video ( thanks Linda) and those dogs don't look like most ofthe dogs I saw two
days ago in Sacramento! Now that video was 41 yearsago... Could most of the
1974 dogs win today? Could most of the dogstoday win in 1974?... I say no to
both questions, the two TARGETS aredifferent ( moving)... But what the hell do
I know... I'm just acook..... Changing the subject I forgot to tell you
yesterday what thesperm VET told us at the end of his presentation!..... "
justremember, when your feeling down and having a bad day, your life began
asbeing the fastest strongest sperm in the village".... FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App