[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I'm going to tell you a secret

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Showlist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:17:58 -0700

THANKS Ed!
I too would love to hear the Board speak up and 'justify'.. or at
least explain THEIR reasoning and why we are wasting time trying
to make changes to a Standard that has caused this Breed to do
nothing but improve over the years.
Sure...we fall in pit occasionally of too much rear...less than
ideal heads on our males...an occasional "over used" stud dog.
But ACCORDING TO THE STANDARD...as it is...WHEN WE GET BACK TO IT
...we ALWAYS right the ship!!
We don't need changes and we especially did not..and do not need
a Board of Directors wasting their time and our time on this issue
that never has been an issue for all these years.

All I can say is.... "WHAT were you thinking"??

Sure wasn't Club financial issues...better Public Relations for
the Breed...National sites problems solved....better Education
or improving Review finances....?
Not even a good decision for a better German Shepherd Dog!  Not
when you lighten up on faults!!?   What IS/was the reason?

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com