[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I'm an OLD newbie

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 03:49:49 -0800 (PST)

Well, I'm not into shooting...
I'm new to showing in conformation, and new to breeding for conformation. But I
am not new to german shepherds or performance sports (or breeding animals). I
am over the age of ten, and over the age of eighteen, so I am allowed to have
an opinion.  If people want newbies to keep their opinions to themselves, then
make it a requirement to join the list: you must have raised (not bought) at
least one champion, and bred one champion before you can join and speak.

Two similar statements  have been used to smack newcomers in the face when they
have given their opinions on this list.

Soemtimes I get the feeling that newbies should be seen and not heard (and
perhaps not even seen until they get their first champion).

Perhaps I'll set myself to no mail and join you all again when I finish Chopper.

Denise W.
http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
for show and performance
    *join my site ring*