[ SHOWGSD-L ] I'm Thankful...

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:15:44 -0800

Juz got back from a triptiphane overdose with a mashed potato and dressing
chaser. I'm feeling kinda woozy but very good. When that happens...the good
things like the best cream...juz seem to rise to the top.
It's been over 20 years since we got into dogs...but during that time we have
met so many wonderful people of like minds. I'm thankful for that. We've had a
fair number of dogs that made us proud...I'm thankful for that. I'm doubly
blessed as I have a wife who is interested in the same avocation that I
am...I'm really thankful for that.

We sat around the table earlier eating turkey and sipping a nice Chardonnay as
we spoke to our blessings. It's good to hear the spoken words as it seems to
codify our inner feelings with an additional !. At least it does for me.

Thanks to all who make this such a fun thing. Thanks to our dogs that give you
pleasure even when they don't win all of da time. Thanks to the same dogs that
give unconditional love unconditionally even if they never enter a ring of any
kind. I would be less a person if not for them.

I am blessed and juz wanted to share that with ya all on "Da List". I can only
hope you all feel the same.

Truly thankful in Bay Point...

Paul
Visit Rivendell on 'da web' at www.rivendellgsd.com