[ SHOWGSD-L ] I'm Baaaaaack

  • From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 21:12:05 -0700

I went to Colorado this weekend and ACTUALLY did not turn on the
computer ONE time!

I saw my grandson get married to an absolutely wonderful young woman.

I met my FIRST great grandbaby, a beautiful, handsome best baby boy
ever born

And just spent the weekend with my beautiful daughter, SIL,
granddaughter (most perfect mother or the most perfect baby) her
husband.

And just finished reading the archives.

You guys did pretty darn good.... moderating yourselves quite nicely.
Not a bad job at all.  The miscreants know who they are:-) <VBG>

The Old Cranky Calico Cat survived......

ANd I guess that Tennie objected very loudly to being alone and NOT in
the house on Friday, so I am expecting a visit from the AC tomorrow.

Hey... with all the dogs running loose in this town, what's a little
(Tennie does not whine in a little manner!) howling???

Good nite

OH!  I was standing in the Denver security line with my GSD bag, and a
nice couple raved about it and told me that they had just been to the
dog show! They only got a "second," but their dog is only 22 months
old.  (I love those coincidences!)

Stormy Hope
Back in the Antelope Valley with PlentyPretty the Calico Cat laying on
my arms.