[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Illustrated Standard

  • From: barbarar <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsprock@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:24:26 -0600

To chastise members who only have the vision of the BREED in mind, is
not a nice thing to do.   We are all in this together and we need to
work together.  The members are really trying to do this.  To say that
members posts and behavior is nasty is beyond everything we are trying
to work out.
Nobody is being nasty.  It is a need, a fervor, an eye, and ultimate
success in showing our breed to the best of its ablity in one drawing
that is propelling this on.
We are not negative, we need to have this be as perfect as we can.
Lets stop bickering and get to work!
BARBARAR