[ SHOWGSD-L ] Illustrated Standard

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:59:57 EST

Wow, isn't it way too early for this discussion?  When I saw the first post I
thought my MAC had burped up something from last year, sounded exactly the
same.

OK folks, NO ONE IS GETTING PAID and there are no secrets about the Drafts.
In my opinion, to date the Drafts have not been good enough nor complete
enough to distribute to all the membership for comments.

Linda Shaw is an artist.  John Ayotte is a German Shepherd Dog
Breeder/Owner/Exhibitor/Competitor, a computer master, an artist and
illustrator; they have
both been working on the drawings.

The Standard is the APPROVED GSDCA STANDARD, Linda Shaw did not write one
word.

The Chair of this project is Lana Lee and I would suggest you all just ask
her your questions, you will get an answer and then you will know exactly what
is happening.

I would imagine the Board will see an updated version in April since we spent
all Friday evening at the last Board meeting reviewing the drawings, the
text, etc., and we made some really major changes.  However, WE DID NOT AND ARE
NOT CHANGING THE STANDARD.

Lew