[ SHOWGSD-L ] Illini Match

  • From: saybullady@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:31:51 -0400

Just wanted to thank all the folks that came to Illini's Fun Match yesterday.

Our BEST PUPPY? was Pat Walker's Wolf Creek Galaxy of Merivern(Ch. Kenlyn's
Aries V. HiCliff ROM ex Tazzman's Demilo of MerivernROM).

Our BEST OPPOSITE PUPPY was Arlene Keller's Sequel's Tango V. Bleibtreu
(Ch.Kenlyn's Aries V. HiCliff ROM ex Coda's Cherry Blossom).

Big thank you to Judge Neal Glaser.

All the guests and members.

Our Golden Globe photographer Valorie Harrington

The younger generation that treated us all to a delicious cook out in the park.

Hope to see you all next winter at the Midwest Triangle.

Mary Ann

?

?

?