[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ike and the show site?

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <gsd0110@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 11:42:41 -0500

Even if the show site is OK, one thing to think about is the motel
situation....The motels could also be OK but occupied by "refugees" from
Galveston/Houston.  The refugees from Katrina stayed in area motels for a
good while.  Hate to be pessimistic but that is a possibility.

Cyndi
www.carettigsd.com