[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ike Nat Brag

  • From: "Stuart & Sharon Birch" <sbirch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:56:10 -0600

We finally arrived home an hour or so ago ( long drive <VBG>)
After this past month I will need botox to get the smile off my face !!
We named Ike after hurricane Ike and he has yet to be down graded to a
tropical storm

He is now Can GV/Am Sel Ch Karizmas Ike of Edale
We want to thank Iza for trusting us with Ike And of course Jimmy and Sheree
who co- own Ike with us.
I am sure Jimmy's arm length will return to normal soon  <VEGA>Their help
has been invaluable we are so grateful it is hard to put into words
I also want to thank Kent for his help along the way It takes a great team
to bring a dog so far
Ike's Canadian team Jodi Belanger and Daniella Rogina took on the big brute

Thank you again to Fred ( Huge congrat's again Fred)
and to Ed I love ya !!! No one does it like you do !
We had so much fun the RV party was a blast Stu wants to thank Chris for the
late night fish delivery (made his day )
Thank you all

Sharon & Stu

Stuart & Sharon Birch
Edale German Shepherds