[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ignore those who have nothing to say

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:43:38 -0400

Tedi told me yesterday when she walks with Kierk in the mornings, (she does 5
to 8 miles every other day), he is often off lead and all the little "kibble
dogs" are on leads pulling and barking at Kierk. Kierk just ignores them and
walks on by.

I don't get what people like about those tiny animals, but there are a lot of
them. Maybe they keep the dust off the floors.

Evan