[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: If you have nothing else to do, this is a great waste of a ...

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 09:31:38 -0700 (PDT)

The link worked for me but...

I do not find any white GSD with Hitler only Blondi a faded GSD
or very dark color GSD's.

Not every GSD on that photo site was owned by Hitler.  :-)

I do have an article that was in a magazine of years ago
but there was no mention of him owning a white GSD.
But I will say that Hitler and the Nazi's wanted to take
over the world so doubt color of a GSD was important
to any of them. I was also told they had nothing to do
with the white GSD one way or another.  It was
the founder that chose to not allow the white GSD
to be bred on in Germany.

But again the USA GSDCA members or not can write
to the AKC their thoughts on the white GSD.

Theresa

On Sat, 10/26/13, ELG440@xxxxxxx <ELG440@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  If you have nothing else to do, this is a great waste
of a ...
 To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 11:55 AM

 I see my link did not work. So, if
 you want to get real mad at me, Google
 "Hitler White German Shepherd".

 Ignore the pictures that offend you, but I liked some of
 them. It sure
 shows the history of our breed.

 Evan L.  Ginsburg
 gsyrfund.com
 Asgard German  Shepherds
 _http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
 Where Type  Movement and Temperament come
 together

 In a message dated 10/26/13 8:48:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight
 Time,
 ELG440@xxxxxxx
 writes:

 _Click  here: hitler white german shepherd - Google
 Search_
 (https://www.google.com/search?q=hitler+white+german+shepherd&tbm=isch&tbo=u
 &source=univ&sa=
 X&ei=O-NrUrq1HIipigLojoGIDg&ved=0CDQQsAQ&biw=1016&bih=520)