[ SHOWGSD-L ] If you can

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:16:10 -0700 (PDT)

please include a link to your favorite dog if possible. I love to see what
people like. One of the things I do when I do private shoots is to ask folks
what they like best about thier dog. I then try to accent that part.

Here is a link to 1991 GV Quick. I believe he was at least 7 when he went GV.
Can anyone tell me his age in 91.

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/406781.html

Terry
http://mail.yahoo.com