[ SHOWGSD-L ] If tomorrow never comes...

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Showgsd-l' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:48:22 -0400

On another list I belong to someone sent an e-mail about a retirement
home for dogs.  It's a place they would go if you passed away.  So it
got me to thinking............what happens to your dogs and other pets
when you are no longer here to take care of them?  Where do they go?
Who will take care of them?   I'm sure many people are not looking
forward to taking care of someones animal no less if you have a kennel
filled with animals!  Who would take on the responsibility of all of
those animals?  Are your animals in your will?  Certainly something to
think about.   Barbara