[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: If not GSD's...

  • From: "The Crystal Crow" <thecrystalcrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:34:55 -0500

If not GSD's, I would like to have an Afghan Hound again. We had one for a
short time when I wa younger, and she was the coolest. :) I also like
Danes-every one I have known personally has had a rock-solid temperament.
For a little dog, I like the way Dachshunds look, but I've never had one.
Jackie wants a West Highland White.
It is getting harder to bathe the shepherds as time goes by!

Kristal
--
The Crystal Crow
2107 Ginter Street