[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: If Sheila's not going.....

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 18:21:05 -0700 (PDT)

now I get it, sorry, I was looking forward to this too.  But I had to care for
Mom with my brother gone, and my Dad is a stranger to me suddenly. He is nice
and lets me talk about my dogs to his girlfriend for the first time.  Weird!!!!

  But I am home now, and they are both 1100 miles away, as is the National.  I
just cannot go out twice.  My husband cannot live without me, and kids would
fail in school if I were gone 2 weeks in the same month.  So, alas, my now
suddenly gorgous puppies and I will have to stay home and try to make order our
of chaos.  My life and Mom's.

  Please, do have much fun without me, and tell me all about it!!!!
  sheila
Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  ......well...... now I need to find someone else to harrass...Sandell still
has that restraining order against me so I can't bug her anymore....guess I'll
just find some one new ...good news though...for that woman who had to sit next
to me at the last two Nationals....well this year you are safe...I have no seat
tickets this year.......that poor woman will be able to enjoy this year's
national....lol....FB
POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of GSDC of Greater Miami
Member GSDCA Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training