[ SHOWGSD-L ] Idea to get new people

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:34:44 -0800 (PST)

I have read some of the posts about the clubs and what is needed to breath new
life in them. You want new people to join.

  Why not start a walking program for people and their dogs. It is great timing
after the holidays. Invite all who want to get in shape to join a club member
or members for a walk and a talk about the breed. The worse that can happen is
that you will get in shape.

  If anyone is interested I will be walking at the Portland Community college
every morning at 9:30 I park by the old archery range where we use to have the
fun matches. On rainy day I stay on the road that is paved which is 1.6 miles.
On dryer days I stay on the jogging path which is 2 .4 miles. I keep it at a
fun pace. Please bring your chubby body and or chubby dog if you have one.

  Terry
  503-632-6295

  PS If you have a training problem we can work on that too. :0) Great place to
socialized the new pups and yound show dogs.

Yahoo! Photos