[ SHOWGSD-L ] Idea

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 03:15:16 -0400

Hi List,

I have an idea based on something I recieved from New York City.  It is a
large pamphlet of pet services in the NYC.  It includes everything from low
cost spay/neuter to high end pet resorts and hotels.  The pamphlets are free
and the advertising pays for it.

I am thinking with AB1634 and all the anti-pet legislation going on, this would
be an excellent opportunity to show these politicians just how much we care
about our animals.

So, here is my idea.  I am retiring from my job and looking to start a new
adventure.  I would like to be the person who starts this project here in Los
Angeles.  The Pet Guide people already have San Francisco, but SoCal alone is
a huge industry.  And, who knows it better than the people who live here?

There is a glitch.  I am semi-computer literate.  To produce something like
this would require help from those of you with experience in Ads, advertising
and photo stuff.  I can handle the logistics, marketing and sales, but not so
good with the artwork.  If anyone is interested in working with me on this
project, please email me privately.

Laura Thomas
AOL at AOL.com.