[ SHOWGSD-L ] Id rather have hanging chads

  • From: PUD709@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:08:52 EDT

Got our ballots today.

Immediately read instructions and cast votes.
Tried to put ballots in SECRET BALLOT ENVELOPE but envelope was not  long  en
ough.  Out it came.  Folded end over and then put it in  again.  Ah-success.
Not so fast!

When trying to seal envelope the ballot was again too large for flap to  seal.

Not to be daunted- out it came again and after much practice folding got  the
devil in there and sealed.

Put two stamps on in case bulk after folding counts.

Have it down pat, I think, for tomorrow when Sam wants me to mail  his.

Who in all heavens name wanted to change from those nice tidy envelopes  (pre
stamped)
from Honest Ballot.

If I werent the determined person I am I may have thrown the  mis  sized
critter in the trash.

Good luck   Marion Lawrence