[ SHOWGSD-L ] Icon at 13 & 3/4

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:59:03 -0700

Today I sent my Icon to the bridge to be with his Mom and many other friends.
He would have been 14 this coming May 29th.
He was a very kind soul, loved everyone and had a very interesting life.
Everyone who met him loved him and knew what he was like inside.  Icon was not
really a watch dog, he just wanted to lean on anybody who came in.
Every morning he took Chase's toy outside to hide it on him.
I took him back from a co-owner who didn't take good care of him and I know he
always was thankful to be back with us.  There's no place like home.
We will miss him and are greatful we had the chance to have such a special
friend as Icon.
Carol Weale