[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IT'S WAR!!!!!!!!

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shutter45@xxxxxxxxx, DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:39:19 -0700 (PDT)

the thought of a little rodent getting under Mo's skin is pretty funny - Mo who
can put the fear of Alpha Bitch into anyone!!!
Ruth
Ams <shutter45@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: she would but she is allergic to them. Which
is funny cause we had cats all the time when I was growing up. I know this
cause I am her daughter.
I would lay money down on the fact she levitated when she saw the rodent.

Amy