[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IT'S WAR!!!!!!!!

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msmarchin@xxxxxxxx, the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

I have rat snakes here.  There is one big one and here and there the dogs bring
in babies, dead and nasty.  Icky.  When I corner a snake I move it out of the
back yard fast.  I worry that the dogs will get bit and have nasty infections
for me to deal with.
  sheila
msmarchin@xxxxxxxx wrote:
  I know how you feel. I don't have a rat around but I have mice and last
year I had snakes that were after the mice! In the garage what I thought was
a bungee cord ended up being what I think was a milk snake curled up in a
corner.. Then out in the shed was a garter snake twisted around the chain
link. Yuck! I ran in the house got my tongs, pulled it off the wire and
threw it into the woods. I also had a black snake in the garage which I
watched move around the entire perimeter of the garage before it left. I
have just begun my all out war as well. Sue M