[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ITS TOO COLD

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 05:27:13 -0800 (PST)

My school has no heat, and has not had heat since Weds.  They sent the kids
home early Weds.  No school yesterday, or today. And with MLK day Monday, we
won't be back until Tues. Sure screws up my lesson plans, but it allows me to
grade the large stack of papers I've been carrying around since Xmas break!
Surprisingly, the dogs are still trying to play outside.  The pup comes in as
quick as possible, but the boys have to be coxed in, and Chase lingers outside,
running up and down the driveway, looking for adventure. Chopper was holding
his paw up, but he was still trying to play, with ice in between the pads!

 Denise W.
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance
(join my site ring-follow the link)