[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ITS TOO COLD

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 23:57:23 -0500

i was always told that boiled water will freeze quicker than plain tap
water.    in this cold, it doesn't matter, tho......i put fresh water out
for the first set of dogs for "last outs," and it was frozen by the time
they came in.....not solid, but frozen across the top and I needed a stick
to break thru...
     Peggy