[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ITS NOT ENOUGH IMHO

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Deanne Jur" <djur@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:30:02 -0400

You can find out WHO has had litters sired by the dog you are
considering and talk to them all...YES time consuming but it is
ONE way to find out things...
The TIME for TALK is NOW before its TOO LATE!
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI
        From: solanagsd
        Date: 07/20/06 07:19:47
        To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] ITS NOT ENOUGH IMHO

        Its OUR responsibility as breeders to ASK these questions BUT
        its the RESPONSIBILTY of the person/people standing that
        DOG at stud to answer HONESTLY....WHEN that happens we
        will be able to irradicate some of the genetic problems that face
        OUR BREED!
        AND YES it IS costly to do all the testing BUT isn't the greatest
        BREED ALIVE WORTH IT??????
        Deborah Gebhard
        Solana Shepherds, MI