[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IT"S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • To: inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:12:02 EDT

I just got back to Nevada from a visit to eastern  Washington. The temps were
in the 80's and low 90's but with a nice brisk  breeze.As long as you were
not in the direct sun it felt like an evaporative  cooler blowing on you.COOL!!
I loved it. I've known about the beautiful  northwest for a number of years
and visit there every summer for a couple of  weeks just to cool off. i'd
consider moving there except for the winters. I  prefer the balmy 60 degree
winter
temps of Las Vegas.I've een giving serious  thought to becoming a snowbird and
spending the summers in the northwest and the  winters in Vegas.         Bud