[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IT"S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 06:26:43 -0700

I know Cyndy -- I was thinking why is everyone griping about the heat --
it's been a lovely summer so far :keeps her fingers crossed:

Now... if you have a necessary longing for some dry heat, make a short trip
over the mountains to Wenatchee -- just drove through there for a great Jazz
concert in Leavenworth -- 92 degrees...

Mind you the wineries, fresh bing cherries, and great music sure made up for
the very little discomfort.  LOL

All that said, it was nice to come back HOME to perfect weather -- but just
so ya know, we both have just broken the golden Pacific Northwest rule --
never tell anyone that we have perfect weather -- let them think that all it
does is rain here ;->

Kathaleen Strong - Inflight Kennels Reg'd