[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

  • From: "Art & Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:45:47 -0800

Yipeee sun is shinning here in BC to, and I finally noticed the robins are
here!  I was out bright and early and decided to rake some lawn up, we have
not a tree in our yard but our inconsiderate neighbours have trees all over
thier yards, and consequently, we get no sun and we have to clean up all the
leaves from thier trees every year!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate neighbours!
My lawn is so hard to rake because its full of moss!
We had a woodpecker on our chimney for our furnace 2 mornings in a row, and
hubby went out to shoo him away but as soon as he came back inside, woody
went back on the pipe....sounded like a machine gun in the house....was
pretty funny!
Off to work I go have a good day!
Giselda