[ SHOWGSD-L ] IT IS HAPPENING

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 20:24:43 -0600

Y'all,
  I have waited a gazillion years..........
Windwalker's Xpialidocious Of Erynbrook will be winging her way to Texas this
next week!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie had her pre-lims done today and they are just
beautiful! I have my sable SPITFIRE Bitch..............MAN, Christmas came
early this year!  EVERYONE knows the love affair I have always had with Leroy
Brown, I tried 2 times to get Leroy pups and Tootie was the problem. Now, I
have a Leroy Granddaughter.......................OMG! I can NOT wait to get my
hands on her.............Jamie said she was full of herself.............I LOVE
them that way! Texas is waiting Pia..............hurry the HELL UP! Mo