[ SHOWGSD-L ] IT GOT EVEN BETTER

  • From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 07:15:51 -0400

After all my shameless brags for these past Saturday & Sunday shows - we did
good at the Futurity show yesterday also !!!!!
Ileana's puppy went Best in Futurity; and my puppy went Reserve Futurity winner
!  When they were both in the class for Best, I realized it was a win-win
situtation for me cuz I bred both of them !!!   (hahahahahahaha)

For years, I've been lucky and have bred some Champions, but something was
always missing during their show careers - the true commitment of their
handlers.  It was all a kindof hit and miss procedure - basically no advise on
what judge likes what, double-booking by the handler, forgetting they had my
dog(s) booked, sometimes not even showing up at the show - truly hit and miss.
That has all changed now - the GIRLZ are THE BEST !!!!  Truly commited and
truly professional and truly with the dog's & owners BEST interest in mind.  I
can't thank this team enough !!!!!! - Leslie, Donna, Olivia and JAMIE !!!
Jamie has another breed, but she loves the German Shepherd, and works very hard
helping the Girlz, along with some super gals that breed BEAUTIFUL top-winning
poodles, and now also have some German Shepherds to show.

Whew, too long a paragraph - thanks for your "read"

Iza Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com