[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: INTERSEX JUDGING - My Thoughts

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:39:08 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2006 11:10:44 AM Central Standard Time,
fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
  You can't sit in your seat the whole time without moving.  So for most of
us, if you didn't see the individual on the bitch, then you missed it!

  I can't see how any judge can pick their selects on the individual with no
more than two laps around.  There were MANY beautiful bitches in that class.
Some may need a little time to settle down.  Others will quit after a few
laps, as was evident when one bitch was exused right before awarding the
selects.
To have them standing, and standing and standing without being worked, was
just aweful to me.  Our breed is a WORKING breed.   They should have been
worked
and compared to different dogs. (In my opinion).
I thought this was a closed subject with the admin....or did I miss that its
being allowed again..below is the last I seen from the admin. on judging the
national....
Date sent:          Mon, 23 Oct 2006 00:38:14 -0400
Subject:            [ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN - EVERYONE TAKE A DEEP BREATH

The admin take time away from the list and everyone goes berserk!

The topic of how the National was Judged is closed. PERIOD

The next comment will get you set MODPOST for 48hrs

I do not care if you feel compelled to reply, didn't bother to read admin
email first

The admin do not wish to be list police.

However, pelase respect the NO COMMENTS ON HOW THE NATIONAL WAS JUDGED BAN

Showgsd-l Administration

Patty