[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: INEXPENSIVE DOG FOOD

  • From: PlushPuppyOhio <plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:27:23 -0700 (PDT)

Moist and Meaty.

Our family house dog growing up lived to be just over 18 years old.  She ate
Moist and Meaty her whole life.   We got her before my 3rd birthday, and she
died the end of my 3rd year in College.

THAT is a long life!!!!   We pay for Eukenuba and Exceed now, but it does make
you wonder!!!

Sean

SHOGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:Sally wrote.....
"It is amazing. I always ask my grooming clients whose dog's coats look
great what they feed- it is always , pedigree, purina dog chow or ol roy"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As a groomer also, when I have someone whose dog lives an unusually long
life, I always ask what they feed. I get the same answers as Sally does, but
would like to ad "Kibbles and Bits" and Blue Seal. Each time it gets me
wondering why I pay for a premium food, but never dare change. My very first
dog
was a GSD-X and she ate Purina Dog Chow her whole life. She still holds the
record for my longest lived dog, and I got her in the late 60's. BTW, the one
dog I did have bloat was eating Canidae.....one of the premium preferred
foods. As the gas prices get higher, I find myself thinking about those cheaper
foods more and more....
Wendy Luba
Cheeryo

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

http://mail.yahoo.com