[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IMPORTANT to home owners - This just in

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:05:56 -0700

Darn!!! I should have waiting to here back from the supposed "author"..
Sorry, folks!!
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
SEE  NEW PIC OF "JACKSON" ! http://www.shadowacre.com/jackson.htm
http://www.shadowacre.com/biologic.htm
Give your dogs the Ultimate in Nutritional Support!
BiologicVETNx -the PERFECT supplementation for Raw Diets!
Contact Shadowacre for breeder program Information