[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IL petition needs out of state/in state signatures

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:04:04 -0800

As a "veteran" letter writer, the replies that you get are the rare and
cherished personal response, many "canned" responses (that I don't bother
sharing... many write that they understand that I SUPPORT the bill!L) and most
that never respond.  As one of the legislative ass'ts told us during AB1634,
they measure the letters by the inch more than the content!!!  In a really
strong letter writing campaign,   most never get read, just counted.

On Feb 10, 2009, at 8:47:29 AM, sally <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got one response back from my emails David Miller. Guess the rest
don't care about registered Illinois voters
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org

--
Stormy Hope