[ SHOWGSD-L ] IL HB 198: Call IL reps/senators Friday in their home office/call in radio show, too

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:43:50 -0800

FWD:, crosspost o.k.
HB 198: Call IL reps/senators Friday in their home office

This message at the end was forwarded me by Susan Wolf&nb sp;of SAOVA so I
believe Susan Wolf checked it out and the content is accurate. Therefore, I am
passing it on to everyone on my IL legislation lists.

The radio show referred to for Sunday is of course Steve Dale's Pet Central.
Please listen in and PHONE IN with your valid concerns about this legislation.
Steve's show on 720 AM comes through loud and clear in the evening for a long
distance away from Chicago, and you can even listen in online by going to
the WGN Radio website
http://wgnradio.com/index.htm
and click "Listen Now" on the upper right hand corner when his show is on -
then follow further  online listening instructions.

Also - I am trying to verify with certainty the next date for the
next Committee hearing for HB 198. The Committee meeting will be Feb 19, and
this bill currently shows up on the schedule for that day
http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum98&GAID&DocTypeID=HB&LegID@220&SessionIDv&SpecSess=&Session=
 &GA?

http://tinyurl.com/ctpwwz

However, I just received a message from Susan Wolf that there is no certainty
that our bill of interest, HB 198, will be heard on that day.. I don't want to
send everyone on a drive to Springfield (especially from my area, Chicago)
unless there is a reasonable chance of it being heard during the meeting. So -
as soon as I verify that it might be heard (or not) I will send a message to
everyone.

Margo Milde