[ SHOWGSD-L ] IGive.com (help with Rescue funds) (cost nothing) (just join)

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:11:34 -0700 (PDT)

 been another hard year for many causes. The approaching holiday season gives
us a chance
to help Canine Pet Rescue Corp. It requires your participation, but it's free
and definitely easy.
iGive.com is going to attempt to donate $5,000 in just 24 hours to Canine Pet
Rescue Corp and other causes.

For each person who joins iGive using the special link below and does just one
qualified web search on our
site between now and noon. Thursday, September 30, 2010 (Chicago time), we'll
give Canine Pet Rescue Corp a dollar.

Share this e-mail now if you care to help Canine Pet Rescue Corp.

5,000 new members, $5,000. No purchase necessary.

We hope that it'll turn into much more, as these new members shop and search
during the holidays.

If these new members search more (or buy something at an iGive store) they'll
earn even more
money for Canine Pet Rescue Corp. Right now, we're donating a $.01 per search
and a
bonus $5 for that first purchase plus the usual percentage.

Here's where you come in. The only way Canine Pet Rescue Corp will get new
supporters and that free $1+
is if you invite them. Send your friends, family, and colleagues the following
link in an e-mail, tweet it, do a
Facebook posting, put up posters, shout from mountain tops (you know the drill)
and let them know you think
Canine Pet Rescue Corp is pretty cool and deserves their support, especially
since it's free! You can even just forward
this e-mail.

This is the link:
http://www.igive.com/welcome/warm_reg_promo.cfm?mf5105

If they wish to shop and help Canine Pet Rescue Corp this holiday, they can
choose from eBay to Amazon, iTunes to Home Depot,
Staples, JC Penney, Expedia, and about 800 other great stores.

The details:
- Offer active between now and 11:59 a.m., September 30, 2010 (Chicago time).
- New members only (never have been an iGive member previously). All the normal
rules of membership, searching, and
purchasing apply, our site has the details.
- Once we've given away $5,000 in total, the offer ends.
- The special link is important. No link, no qualified web search, no $1.

That's it. Don't forget to try our search yourself (http://isearch.igive.com).
You may need to login first.

Yours,

Robert N. Grosshandler
Founder

P.S. We've added a little something new. If you want to track how you are
doing, just visit http://www.iGive.com/html/referralsreport.cfm.

If you want to track how your cause is doing, please visit
http://www.iGive.com//html/causestats.cfm .

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
Board Member Canine Pet  Rescue