[ SHOWGSD-L ] IF A DOG FOUGHT THE WAR ON TERRORISM

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Showgsd-l' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:54:22 -0500

By

Barbara J. Galasso

If a dog was in charge of international affairs you could be rest
assured; he’d handle it quite differently especially when it came to the
war on terrorism. Let’s take a look at how some of the different breeds
of dogs would do this.

German Shepherd Dog: Known for his extreme loyalty to his people, a
terrorist wouldn’t even be able to get close enough to this countries
borderline. If by some slim chance that he did get through, the German
Shepherd would “herd” his little sorry butt right back over it again.

Poodle: Because of his superior intelligence, he would diplomatically
rationalize, analyze, criticize, and if all reason is still thrown out
the door, than he’d hand it over to the last dog on this list.

Saint Bernard: Better known for rescuing people, if his size and bulk
doesn’t frighten the terrorist than the Saint Bernard would hand him a
couple of shots of whiskey and sit on him until help came along.

Chihuahua: Terrorists? What terrorists? I didn’t see any terrorists. I
was hanging out at Taco Bell down Mexico way and this amigo came up to
me and I just shoved a Nacho Grande is his little old surprised mouth.

Golden Retriever: Friend…….can we make a friend out of the terrorists? I
think we should at least try. I mean everybody likes me. I didn’t win
“Ms. Congeniality” for nothing you know. So I just say we love them to
death!

Maltese: Darlings, darlings, darlings, I just don’t have time for
terrorists. I have my “close up” with doggie Vogue magazine early in the
morning so if you don’t mind, start the war without me!

Mixed Breed: Hey listen; I’m not fighting any terrorists. I’m still
looking for my momma and poppa. Who knows maybe one of those terrorists
is my daddy.

Pit Bull: Bring all the terrorists to me…………..PERIOD! End of story!

/ /