[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ID's

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:07:26 -0700 (PDT)

When I went to get my AZ license I had to send away for my original state
certified birth certificate to prove I was a native. They do this because I am
Oregon born and Oregon is considered a haven state for illegals. You may get a
drivers license with just 2 pieces of mail for proof of address. When you get
your divers license you also register to vote. There are more illegals in
Oregon
than AZ I am sure. In Madras Oregon all the signs in the down town area are in
Spanish.
TC the native