[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I would buck too

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: hollywoods@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 22:56:10 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/2007 3:22:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hollywoods@xxxxxxx writes:
I have  been around rodeos for years and as many on here have said....it
doesnt come  anywhere near the testicles. It is only around the flanks and yes
horses are  very ticklish and sensitive there. Someone putting their feet in
that
spot on  a horse has gotten them bucked off many times even on a gentle
saddle  horse.

OK. I give up.  The bulls love it, they are treated well, they  have respect
from everyone, and they buck because they are just having fun. When  they try
to gore the clowns, they are just spoofing with them, and when I die, I  hope
to come back as a bull. I can't wait to have them put a strap around me  with
a quick release, let some aged cowboy with an IQ of 12 get on my back, so
that I can go out in a dirt arena and jump up and down, to see what fun I can
have.

Who knew it was such a joy for the bull?

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together