[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I would buck too

  • From: HOLLY WOODS <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:21:19 -0700

I have been around rodeos for years and as many on here have said....it doesnt
come anywhere near the testicles. It is only around the flanks and yes horses
are very ticklish and sensitive there. Someone putting their feet in that spot
on a horse has gotten them bucked off many times even on a gentle saddle horse.