[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I would buck too

  • From: "pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 01:28:21 GMT

Sorry, Peggy, the point is that, yes, they do!!
How many veterinarians do you know, that you respect, that would work
with rodeo people??  Every large animal vet I know, and I know quite
a few, wouldn't work for rodeo people for a million dollars!!  Most
vets won't condone abuse.  I wish most dog people wouldn't, either.

Paula, 87 days and counting

Please note: message attached