[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I wonder

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:22:15 -0500

I agree the weighted ballot needs to be gone like
ASAP................!!!!!!!!!! It sucks!
One Vote was great, it worked!!!
Most votes Intersex, next dogs, next bitches.
It was working and i can't see why anyone changed it, unless of course it
was because the collective group with the most votes couldn't get all 3 of
their favorite judges in !!!!
I am really hoping the Board will shit-can the weighted Ballots at the next
Board meeting and i plan prior to that meeting to write the Board by email
expressing this. As well as letting them see it on here...........

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com
From: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>