[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I wonder

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:22:26 -0600

I wonder why this topic is still going on? It has been a month..time is
supposed to heal all wounds..that is if one lets it. However since we are
on the topic of "wonderment" I wonder when we can revisit the weighted
ballot issue..the next board meeting ,perhaps? I wonder this because I
wonder how people who get more second and third place votes end up getting
the top honor? does this really reflect the wishes of the people?  sounds
to me like when a person  gets more second and third place votes..that the
voters feel that the person  should perhaps get a slice of the pie..but not
the biggest slice. the weighted ballot needs to go..NOW! C.Grainger

doesn't "lean" for a dog or bloodline, selects good dogs, and deeply loves
the breed, that is not enough.
> (I think you should again elect those who put up friends, their
bloodline, get confused, can't make a decision, select dogs with severe
faults and disregard the future of the breed.)