[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I was told by the person who knows

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:01:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/07 10:58:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time, LeBrowngsd
writes:
Evan?????? I am sure as Chairperson of the futurities she should be one  of
the first to know that AKC sent letters out.

I only knew what I was told by one of the winners. I was told a  letter came,
and the awards were to be sent back to Nancy.

Nancy was kind enough, (as she usually is) to inform us that the letter  came
from the AKC, and she was just the recipient of the awards.  That was  what I
understood was being done, and that the GSDCA asked the AKC to resolve  it.

I think it is over, but I also know that someone might want to appeal the
decision.  I think that might have to be done at the AKC, unless our club
wants
to stand up for the Futurity.  It is going to be hard to argue  against the
decision.

Nancy remains one of my favorite people and I am glad she was not put into  a
position to make a decision on this unfortunate situation.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together