[ SHOWGSD-L ] I was there

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 04:11:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2007 9:08:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
OR, was  everybody drunk or nearly so?   Is that why so many signed a
paper that no one was allowed to read?

I was there. The agreement was put on the bar, and one by one, the  board
members were told to sign it. I was offered to read it, as the attorney  for
some
of the board members, but I declined. It was not anything I was to  sign, and
I didn't want to see it, before it was discussed at the meeting the  next day.

By the meeting, enough had signed it to constitute a majority, and it was a
done deal.  It was never discussed or explained.  I don't know who  read it
before siging it. I do know a few refused to sign it after they read it.  Margy
did sign it, but only after she made the changes.  Nancy, our  attorney at the
time, suggested Margy do this.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together