[ SHOWGSD-L ] I was interviewed on the radio!!! :-)

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 12:33:37 -0800

This morning I, as the GSDCA Legislative Liaison to AKC, was
interviewed about the PUPS bill.  The opposing guest was Stacy
Fuchino, DVM. He is on Animal Planet, practices east/west vet medicine
and recently wrote a book.   I was going to tell you all about it
BEFORE I did the interview, but my nervousness level was already so
high that writing about it (and getting the GOOD advice I would have
received) would have left me speechless when the interview occurred.
(That's on heck of a long sentence.) The first few moments, anyway,  I
couldn't even find words for my flapping mouth!

Anyway, I think I was awful, but for those of you who wish to hear it,
it will be aired 8-8:30 a.m. Christmas Morning (yeah,like lots will
tune THAT In, right?).  It will be on the internet able to be
downloaded at www.WNZF.com. in the afternoon.  (go to Show Archives,
Abby Romaine, Host  CENTER: UNCENSORED (12/25/2010)

If you DO listen to it, Please let me know, and I can take criticism.
(after the fact LOL).  If I ever do this again, I will take the
offered advice and tips for sure!!!.   I just want to get back behind
my computer, where I am relaxed and verbal"-)

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org
UPDATED EVENTS/LINKS!
AKC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
GSDCA Legislation http://tinyurl.com/2bwzy5x
Sunshine Squad showgsd.org/sunshine.html